Anna’s extensive knowledge and hands-on experience enable her to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments.
- Back and neck problems: Whiplash, Slipped disc, Trapped nerves and sciatica, Spondylosis and ‘wear and tear’.
- Joint problems: Arthritis. Pain, swelling, stiffness in any joint including ‘frozen shoulder’, ‘tennis and golfers’ elbow’.
- Muscle and soft tissue injuries: Sprains, repetitive strain, ‘pulled muscles’, plantar fasciitis.
- Sports injuries: Muscles, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, shin splints.
- Post-injury rehabilitation: Following injury (including fractures), we can assist your recovery and get you back to normal as soon as possible. This can include getting you back to work or returning to sports.
- Post-surgery rehabilitation: Physiotherapy is recommended following various operations such as spinal surgery, joint replacements, soft tissue repair or release amongst other procedures. Again we can facilitate a speedier recovery. Anna works closely with regional Orthopaedic consultants and GPs in providing first class rehabilitation programmes.
- Postural and work-related problems: Lifting injuries, RSI (repetitive strain).
Anna has a strong “hands on” treatment approach and treatments include:
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue massage
- Trigger point and myofascial release
- Stretching and strengthening programmes
- Postural correction
- Core stability/Pilates
Anna also works closely with a local strength and conditioning coach/personal trainer and nutritionist to assist you in reaching your health and fitness goals.